2014 Comparative Analysis of Residential Property Values in Metropolitan Areas in Canada
Key findings and insights from CSCA's report on residential property values were presented. With housing data provided through research partnership with Brookfield RPS, the largest provider of residential real estate valuation and business intelligence in Canada, Maurice Yeates and the CSCA research team studied trends and modeled residential property values in Toronto, Vancouver Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary.
- What impacts average house prices across Canada’s largest cities?
- Where and why does house price vary within these metropolises?
- How are patterns of residential growth and associated policy influencing the housing market?
- Dr. Maurice Yeates, Senior Research Fellow, CSCA
Date, Time & Location:
- February 18th 4 p.m – 5.30 p.m
- Ted Rogers School of Management, Rm TRS 3-099