2015 Clicks & Bricks 2.0
This +PLACE MAKER event was hosted in partnership with the Canadian Urban Institute and focused on rethinking urban form to match the demands of rapidly evolving e-retail business models, building on outcomes from our 2014 Clicks & Bricks session.
- Tony Hernandez, Director & Eaton Chair in Retailing, CSCA
- Maureen Atkinson, Senior Partner, J.C. Williams Group
- Marc Smith, Director, Strategy & eCommerce Market Development, Canada Post
- Egil Nielsen, Senior VP, SmartCentres
- Ute Maya-Giambattista, MCIP, RPP, Partner, SGL Planning
Date & Location
- Friday, November 20, 2015 - 8AM - 10:30AM
- Sandbox @ Artscape: 301 Adelaide St. W.