At Toronto Metropolitan University
The following list highlights a number of research centres and institutes at TMU that undertake research within co-related areas of the consumer service sector. CSCA has worked on various projects and a range of research activities with a number of these centres.
- Centre for Studies in Food Security
- Centre for Urban Research and Land Development
- City Building Institute
Local and National
The following list highlights organizations, both locally and nationally, that the CSCA has worked with on various research projects and a range of research activities. This list demonstrates the applied focus of the CSCA's research capacity within and beyond the consumer service sector.
Global Research Connections
The list below provides links to a number of centres from around the globe that undertake research (and in many cases, teaching) in the retail and service sector-related industries. The CSCA is unique in its research partnership model that is centred on creating and maintaining high quality location-based data, information and insight to support private and public sector decision-making activities.
- Arthur Ryan Retail Centre, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Australian Centre for Retail Studies, Monash University, Australia
- Baker Retailing Center, Wharton University of Pennsylvania, USA